Yale Appliance is Open for Business
Our teams are working hard every day to help you and our community navigate these challenging times.
During this trying time we’re here for you
0% FINANCING AVAILABLEClick here to learn which measures Yale is taking to deal with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
30-Inch Electric Radiant Cooktop
This Jenn-Air™ luxury electric radiant cooktop offers four radiant elements on an easy-to-clean cooktop surface. Triple- and Dual-Choice elements allow you to match element size to cookware for optimal results, while barrel knobs give precise control. This cooktop pairs beautifully...
Professional Delivery: Includes professional in your home delivery, removal of the existing unit and all packaging! In-stock appliances are delivered within 1-4 days. We deliver inside your home, remove old appliances, and all packaging. You will receive a 2-hour delivery window and you can track the truck on your phone. $99.99
Pickup: Order online and pick up at our Stoughton distribution center. Available for pickup at our Stoughton distribution center. Will confirm pickup availability when confirming the order. FREE
1 Year Warranty: You are covered 1 year parts and labor by our staff. No 1-800 numbers to call ever. FREE
5 Year Extended Warranty: Get 5 years of coverage plus a 50% store credit if unused. 5-year warranty from date of delivery includes all parts and service. Service is performed by our own factory-trained technicians. We do not outsource services or parts. +$299.99
is not available online
The manufacturer requires this product to be sold in-store only.
Please call us at 617-825-9253 to chat with a sales associate.
30-Inch Electric Radiant Cooktop
This Jenn-Air™ luxury electric radiant cooktop offers four radiant elements on an easy-to-clean cooktop surface. Triple- and Dual-Choice elements allow you to match element size to cookware for optimal results, while barrel knobs give precise control. This cooktop pairs beautifully with our Euro-Style stainless suite.
Configuration and Overview
- Type: Standard
- Size: 30
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Digital Display: No
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Depth: 21 3/4
- Height: 3 3/4
- Width: 31
- Cutout Depth: 20 1/2
- Cutout Width: 29 1/2
- Euro-Style Barrel Knobs
- Robust, stainless steel knobs offer classic flair and precise control.
- 12"/9"/6" Triple-Choice element
- Reaching 3,000 watts, this three-tiered element allows you to experience the ultimate versatility in power levels and heating efficiency, accommodating various-sized cookware.
- Melt Function (on Simmer/Melt Element only)
- This selectable function provides the precise temperatures to melt chocolate, butter or other delicate ingredients.
- Elegant Beveled Edge
- Elegantly understated, the beveled edge stylishly transitions your cooktop to your countertop.
- 10"/6" Dual-Choice element
- Enjoy cooking flexibility and efficiency with a two-tiered single element that accommodates various-sized cookware.
- Simmer Function on Simmer/Melt Element only
- Provides the optimal temperature for gently cooking delicate sauces and foods.
- 6" Simmer/Melt Element
- Melt chocolate and butter or simmer sauces just below boiling with a high-precision element that has a wide range of power.
- 6" Single element
- Perfectly sized element for your small sauce pans and sauciers.
- Black Floating Glass Design
- Convey the elegance of classic black with an exclusive design that features a premium, contemporary look.
- Built-in Oven Compatible
- Experience premium design and performance from high-end appliances when you install a single wall oven beneath your electric cooktop.
- Hot Surface Indicators
- Know in an instant whether a cooktop element remains hot, even after the cooktop has been turned off.
- Power On Indicator Light
- See at a glance that power is on for an electric radiant element.
- Radiant Elements
- Located beneath a smooth, glass-ceramic cooktop, these responsive electric elements transfer heat efficiently to your cookware.
Standard and extended warranty details are available at checkout or call us at 617-825-9253 for warranty information for a specific appliance.
With a Yale extended warranty, you get one of the best service teams in New England and benefits including:
- 5 years of coverage from date of delivery (available at additional cost)
- The largest service department in New England
- A massive inventory of in-stock parts
- Factory-trained, CORI-certified repair staff
- Awarded Most Professional Service Company by United Servicers Association
- Yale is proud to provide top quality service for all our customers
Installation services available at additional cost. Our installation services include the following:
- Delivery into your home
- Removal of old appliances
- Complete installation and connection of new appliances
- Removal of all packaging
Installation services not available on all products, please call store for details.
Not just dropped on the curb. We bring the product into your home, remove the old unit and all the packaging, and more.
Need it installed? Whether it's a dishwasher or customizing cabinetry for a new wall oven, we can help.